Accessibility Statement for?Go Munch
Munch?is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Munch?takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of?Go Munch:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The?Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.?Go Munch?is?partially conformant?with?WCAG 2.1 level AA.?Partially conformant?means that?some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of?Go Munch. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on?Go Munch:
- Visitor address:?Station Approach, Redcliffe, Bristol
- Postal address:?BS1 6QH
We try to respond to feedback within?2 business days.